One of Zayo’s most exciting developments this year in the partner realm is our new relationship with Innovative Business Solutions. We are not only looking forward to working with a Colorado-based master agent — we know that our portfolio and Innovative’s relationships will combine to bring new, lucrative possibilities to partners.
From a standard telco partner to VARs, Innovative works with so many successful partners who may not yet be familiar with what Zayo has to offer. Furthermore, Innovative’s cable focus means it comes across plenty of businesses that need fiber-based services.
With such a niche, adding us into Innovative’s space will make us top-of-mind with many partners who could benefit from our competitive offerings but simply haven’t explored them yet. Zayo has the opportunity to fill in the gaps where some partners are looking for colocation or cloud offerings with competitive pricing.
What are we bringing to Innovative?
We’re providing all our tools and indirect channel support. On the technology side, we are:
- a fiber infrastructure company focused on delivering fiber services.
- a big player in the colocation space with over 50 colocation facilities in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- ideal for enterprise customers.
- offering a full suite of Zayo Cloud IaaS (object-based storage, private cloud, managed security).
- offering direct connectivity to 50+ public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google, Salesforce, VMware, etc).
We are adding anywhere from 500-1000 buildings a quarter organically — doing the builds ourselves and getting closer to enterprises as we grow. This means more reach and more opportunity for Innovative and its partners. And our pricing is unique in this market. We don’t require the customer to pay for the conduit.
Ultimately, Innovative’s relationships made it a perfect partner for Zayo, and we are excited to bring our fiber-forward offerings to Innovative’s partners for continued success on a global scale.